Join A.O.C Brentwood for a Delectable Celebration of Tradition and Flavor
By Dolores Quintana
A.O.C. Brentwood is pleased to announce the commencement of reservations for their upcoming Rosh Hashanah celebration, an event inspired by the culinary expertise of Amelia Saltsman.
The Open Table reservation page says, “Dear friend, farmer’s market maven, and author of The Jewish Seasonal Kitchen, Amelia Saltsman, co-hosts a very special Rosh Hashanah supper at A.O.C. in Brentwood!” You can reserve your table on Open Table.
The event is scheduled for Sunday, September 17.
The delectable menu includes:
- Duck Liver Crostini: Featuring arugula, date molasses, and walnuts.
- Good Luck Fruits: Handpicked from the market.
- Ricotta Dumplings: Served in a “chicken soup” infusion, accompanied by pecorino and a rye-schmaltz crouton.
- Alex’s Honey Nut Squash: Paired with freekeh, cashews, bitter greens, and a cumin vinaigrette.
Alternatively, guests can opt for:
- Braised Beef Brisket: Complemented by horseradish gremolata and served with roasted carrot-sweet potato tzimmes.
- Aunt Hanna’s European Plum Meringue Torte: A delightful dessert to conclude the meal.
The cost per person for this special celebration is $85.
Take advantage of the opportunity to partake in this Rosh Hashanah celebration at A.O.C. Brentwood. Reserve your spot today to ensure you can savor the flavors of this unique occasion.